Monday, September 25, 2017

2nd project for Koala-t crafts

Here is my card I made for Koala -t crafts as a guest design team member for the month of September. The challenge was to use one of their Frightful Fall digital Images, and/or the colors Purple & Orange and Leaves. So what I did was, I used various brands of alcohol markers along with Wink of Stella glitter pens in clear and black to color in this fella. I also used my favorite white Gellyroll pen to create the look of twinkling stars! So, this image is actually upside down... lol  I wanted this little guy to be hanging as bats do! So I printed it onto card stock and flipped him around, super simple!
 Be sure to head over to their shop using this discount code ( Guest10 ) to receive 10% off of your entire purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment