Monday, October 3, 2016

Hey Goul Friend Halloween theme Coffee Card

 I was at the local Tj Maxx here where I live and saw the cutest Halloween coffee mugs ! 
I didn't realize at the time that seeing them would lead to the inspiration of this card :-)
I used craft card stock from My local Michaels and and my Prisma Colored Pencils to color in my stamped images. 
I video is uploading as I type on my  You Tube Chanel!

Here are some of my supplies I used to create this card

List of Items Used :
White , Black and Kraft card stock - Recollections 
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Dew Drop Versa Magic in Purple Hydrangea
Prisma Color Pencils
Sharpie Pen in Black

Stamps By:
Lawn Fawn - Spooktacular
Lawn Fawn-Booyah
Paper Smooches - Hot Concoctions
Paper Smooches - Halloweenies

I just LOVE Prisma Color Pencils!
I  am OBSESSED with Lawn Fawn and Paper Smooches!
 (and every other cute stamp set for that matter )
I will be working on posting links to items I used,
My blog is a wok in progress lol
I hope you will be able to check out my video to see how my card came together! 
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment